Wednesday 6 February 2008

nearly...

Often when things don´t go to plan you find opportunity to meet many helpful people...


No I don´t have the bike in my pocession but I have seen it! It exists! It is hard to describe the feeling as we made our way through the cargo storage yard towards the shed which held the reason for all these headaches - my motorbike. I know it is an inanimate object made of steel and plastic but I was ready to give it a big hug.


Sandra is amazing. All major obstacles have been cleared. Almost all the paperwork is complete. The only reason that I couldn´t take it out the crate, put it back together and ride off is because I didn´t have insurance.. While, ofcourse, insurance is a wise idea it is not normally required in order to get your importation papers. So tomorrow, when the insurance office opens at 12 I will go there, buy some insurance and then head back to the Cargo yard (whatever it is called) to finish it all off.


So, mañana it might be....

No comments: